Admin Assistant - Finance:
Windward Software has an opening for an Admin Assistant to join our Finance Team in our Penticton, BC headquarters!
Responsibilities will be, although not limited to:
- Day-to-day accounting duties such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll
- Credit card and bank reconciliations
- Travel and expense claim processing
- Data entry and report generation
- Governmental remittance calculations and filings
- End of day procedures, banking
- Filing and other miscellaneous duties
Qualification and Required Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications (in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with ability to maintain confidential information
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Self- motivated with effective time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Lakes, beaches, wineries – all in our backyard! Take your lunch break at beautiful Skaha Beach – literally just a block away
- We have a huge staff lounge area with gym equipment, pool table and showers onsite
Tickets for events at the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC)
- Social activities such as golf tournaments, holiday festivities, etc.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you would be a great fit for our team.
While we appreciate all interest, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted. Thank you!