Lead Generation Specialist:
Here’s a job where we want you to spend time on the phone and social media!
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our fast-paced, results-driven sales team in our Penticton, BC headquarters. This role is responsible for contacting business owners and/or decision makers to discuss and generate interest in our products and services. Any leads generated then transition to the business development team to secure the sale.
We are flexible and will consider permanent part-time or full-time.
- Generate leads (some use of social media) and book sales appointments by prospecting and cold calling within a given target market (primarily by telephone).
- During the cold calling process, engage in proactive business conversations with potential customers to generate interest in our products and services.
- Maintain accurate records in our Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Achieve performance level standards.
- Continue to build professional skills by completing Windward Certifications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of achieving goals, whether personal or professional –we like motivated people!
- Resourceful and persistent in nature.
- Engaging telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills; exceptional listening skills is also needed for this role.
- Proficient with computers and software with an aptitude to learn new software and technologies.
- A sense of humor, we like to have fun!
- Previous experience in a call center, telemarketing or lead generation/sales environment is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Career growth opportunities.
- Internal continuing education and coaching.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
- Weekdays only, no weekends or evenings.
- Lakes, beaches, wineries – all in our backyard! Take your lunch break at beautiful Skaha Beach, just a block away.
- We have a huge staff lounge area with gym equipment, pool table and showers onsite.
- Free tickets for events at the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC).
- Social activities such as golf tournaments, holiday festivities, and foosball tournaments.
Who We Are:
- Voted Best Software Development company 4 years running.
- We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Installations around the globe, and in every state, province and territory in North America.
- Headquartered in Penticton with offices in USA, Australia and the Philippines.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and why you are interested in the position. Please note this is not a telecommute position; the role is performed onsite in our Penticton, BC office.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, we are only able to consider Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Only those considered for further review will be contacted. Thank you.