We are seeking a sharp, energetic individual to join the fast-paced, results-driven sales team in our Penticton, BC office. This key role is responsible for contacting business owners and/or decision makers to discuss and generate interest in our products and services. Any leads generated then transition to the business development team to secure the sale.
If you bring the right mix of soft skills and have a true desire to help business owners be more successful - we will provide training to help you understand our business, our product and prospective customers.
- Generate leads and create sales appointments.
- Understand and effectively communicate Windward Software’s value proposition to prospects in order to peak interest in our products and services by way of prospecting and cold calling (primarily by telephone).
- You efficiently draw out the needs/pain points of a prospect and associate them to the core benefits of the product/service.
- Maintain accurate records of opportunity and prospect information in Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Attain performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
- Continue to build professional skills by completing Windward Certifications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of success and achieving goals, whether personal or professional – you are motivated!
- Persistent in nature; able to handle rejection without losing momentum.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; exceptional listening skills is critical.
- Proficient with computers and software with an aptitude to learn new software and technologies.
- An understanding of business processes and challenges.
- A sense of humor, we like to have fun!
- Previous experience in a call centre or lead generation/sales environment preferred.
What We Offer:
- Career growth opportunities for the right individual!
- Internal continuing education and coaching.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
- Weekdays only, no weekends or evenings.
- Lakes, beaches, wineries – all in our backyard! Take your lunch break at beautiful Skaha Beach literally just a block away.
- We have a huge staff lounge area with gym equipment, pool table and showers onsite.
- Tickets for events at the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC).
- Social activities such as golf tournaments, holiday festivities, etc.
Who We Are:
- Voted Best Software Development company 4 years running
- We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Installations in every state, province and territory in North America
- Head quartered in Penticton with offices in Chicago, Australia and the Philippines
If you would like to be considered for this sales career opportunity, please send your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us about yourself and why you are interested in the position. Please note this is not a telecommute position; the role is performed onsite in our Penticton, BC office.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, we are only able to consider Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Only those considered for further review will be contacted. Thank you.