Are you looking for a sales/customer service career that will let you work as part of a team that strives for exceptional customer satisfaction? Do you enjoy building customer relationships and talking to people via the telephone or other technologies, such as Skype for Business?
The ideal candidate will understand that building and developing relationships with clients over the phone is paramount to ongoing sales and customer satisfaction. You can set daily goals and meet targets while working closely with other departmental teams.
Primary responsibilities will be to maintain regular phone contact with the customers in your portfolio to ensure ongoing satisfaction and listen to and understand their issues and/or concerns. You will be an advocate for the customer to ensure a solution is found to any potential issues, and you will be responsible for offering new products and services to the customer. You will also ask for referrals when warranted to help grow our book of business here at Windward.
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and persuasive.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including listening and telephone skills.
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
• Must be computer literate: Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Social Media, CRM
• Previous experience in customer service and/or sales or possess a solid business background.
• Due to possibility of some travel, a valid Driver’s License and Passport are required.
• A comprehensive benefit package.
• Weekdays only, no weekends or evenings.
• Lakes, beaches, wineries – all in our backyard! Take your lunch break at beautiful Skaha Beach – literally just a block away.
• We have a huge staff lounge area with gym equipment, pool table and showers on-site.
• Tickets for events at the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC).
• Social activities such as golf tournaments, holiday festivities, etc.
Please note: To
be considered for this opportunity, please ensure to include a cover
letter with your resume telling us about yourself, why you are
interested, and why you would be a great fit for the Windward Team. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely appreciate all interest, only those selected for further discussion will be contacted. Thank you!
No credit card required.